Saturday, February 15, 2014

O Yes

As in, O Yes, I got some Reds goodness from Ryan at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog. One of the early claimants of my "take my cards" plea, and he sent me some thanks in return. I get rid of some O's. He gets rid of some Reds. The world is a better place.

Here's the loot.

Two Votto parallels. Nice. 2006 Bowman Futures Game Gold. 2009 Topps 206 Bronze. Both extra thick.

Three Griffeys? Suh-weet. Gold Label is a very underrated Topps brand. Also, how many insert sets did Upper Deck have in the 2000's? I seem to discover a new one every week.

Johnny Bench 2014 Topps ARCT. My first 2014 card, so kudos to Ryan for that one.

Some Bowman parallel goodness. Bailey Gold, Phillips Gold, Cueto International. I can never say enough good things about recent Bowman International. So simple, yet so good.

And closing out the haul is a 2011 Zack Cozart RC Blue #'d/500. Well done.

So go make friends with Ryan and his Orioles. And Go Reds.




No comments:

Post a Comment