Thursday, February 25, 2016

COMC vs. My Paycheck: Part 3 - Parallels

More. Go.

2014 Topps Pink Ramon Santiago, Numbered out of merely 50. This is a good looking card.

Some Topps Gold. I will have every flagship Reds Gold card someday. I swear.

SEE? YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

Oh hell, I'll even own all the sparklies.

2004 Donruss Throwback Threads Glossy Holofoilsomethingorother parallel numbered out of 100. Sure.

Bowman Heritage Rainbow foil. Also, twice as thick as the base cards. That's how you know they're premium.

2012 Gypsy Queen Gold Frame Joey Votto. Apparently, these parallels only exist for some of the set. Weird. I think only Votto and Bench got the Gold treatment for the Reds. Complete team set! Woot!

I still have a ton more cards from the haul, and endless time in which to post. Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment