Friday, February 19, 2016

Tracy's Box Break Loot

Clever title, right? Well I don't need to be clever. You can't make me.

Anyway, Tracy's Box Breaks busted some goodies, and I beat out any other Reds suitors for the Reds spot. Here be the loot, from boxes of 2015 Allen & Ginter X, 2013 Panini Hometown Heroes (retail), 1986 Fleer Update factory set, 2012 Panini Cooperstown (blaster), and a 1987 Donruss Highlights factory set.

Two of these people were traded. Sad panda.

Needed three of these. This set is so ridiculous I love it to death.

I had these Fleer update cards. What I didn't have were the factory set stickers variations (different backs!). Nice.

Needed two of these. Complete team set woo.

Tracy threw in a Collector's Club complete set. There was one Red. You may have heard of him. Also, sweet Bench insert.


Nice break, Tracy. Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment