Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Cards. That I bought. You, know. For my binders.

Nice little Just Commons order full of Redsy goodness. A few team sets completed. A few more knockin' at the door. Let's roll 'em.

2002 Donruss Timeless Treasures Barry Larkin #'d/900. For no other reason than I haven't snagged a new Larkin in a long while.

1991 Classic I/III (I think). Gettin' closer to finishing every Classic set, thank goodness.

1992 Classic.1993 Classic Game. Both of these sets are done now. Nice.

1991/1992 Classic Best. One away from each of these sets. It's weird that I know all these minor league guys from the early 90's. I miss you, Classic Best.

2014 Stadium Club. You've been inundated with these, but here's more. Love the BP.

1996 Fleer Circa. Set done. Sweet.

1995 Score Gold Rush. So much foil. Only need two more.

1984 O-Pee-Chee. One card away.

And we'll close it up with five cards toward my Hall of Fame collection: Jack Chesbro, Cristobal Torriente, Harry Wright, Old Hoss Radbourn, Jesse Burkett. I'd prefer not to have these discs in the binder instead of full cards, but I'm so desperate to find some of these guys that I snapped and picked these up, just for filler. They'll be replaced at some point. That's the first card I've ever seen of Torriente, by the way.

Go Reds.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pickups. I only have one of the discs. It was bigger than I thought so I was pleasantly surprised. (insert Michael Scott catch phrase here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you leave open spaces in your binders for the cards you know you need?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only for larger team sets. It makes sliding the card in after all those months very euphoric. (I could have gone blue with that sentence, but chose not to)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I want to send some Reds cards your way if you don't mind. I can ship tomorrow if you give me your info tonight. I'm trying to send Christmas cards to everybody before the holidays. Heres my email:

    Frankie13.Massa@gmail.com

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete