Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Completely Red: 1992 Triple Play

This was the first set I ever completed the hard way. That is, rippin' packs. Makes sense. It was super cheap and only 264 cards deep. I kept it in a plastic box. I was very proud of it. Now, it's exceedingly difficult to even give these away. Such a shame. This was a cool set with some nice action shots. Excuse me. AWESOME ACTION SHOTS! I mean, look at that Braggs triple-shot. Friggin' sweet.

STATS:

Cards - 10

RC's - 0

All Stars - 7 (Barry Larkin, Chris Sabo, Reggie Sanders, Paul O'Neill, Norm Charlton, Dan Wilson, Rob Dibble)

Hall of Famers - 1 (Barry Larkin)

Reds Hall of Famers - 2 (Barry Larkin, Chris Sabo)

Norm Charlton's Bunting Form - D+

Glenn Braggs 1 - Kirt Manwaring 0

Checklist:

30 Hal Morris
31 Barry Larkin
61 Glenn Braggs and Kirt Manwaring AA
90 Chris Sabo
109 Reggie Sanders
162 Paul O'Neill
163 Norm Charlton
222 Billy Hatcher
241 Dan Wilson
257 Rob Dibble

Go Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment