Thursday, November 19, 2015

Oh-Pee-Chee

Good ol' COMC has rekindled my joy of vintage Topps hunting via their Canadian doppelganger O-Pee-Chee. I've locked down all the non-SP Topps Reds cards (save for a few choice rookies) and I'm rarely willing to spend money on the remainder. It's made me miss digging through old vintage piles at card shows from when I got back into this silly collecting game and finding a random '72 Topps Red for a quarter.

But The 'Chee has come to the rescue. Every time there is an absurdly low price on one, I strike. I'm at a solid 84 Pre-1980 O-Pee-Chee Reds. This number will continue to grow.




Go Reds.

1 comment:

  1. Send me an email with what OPC Reds you already have and I'll take a look at what I've got and keep an eye open at local shows when I sometimes find cheap OPC.

    ReplyDelete