Thursday, October 30, 2014

TTM Goodness - Todd Frazier

Yeah, I feel the Toddfather deserves his own TTM post. I'm sure he was buried in auto requests this year, but since he's a general badass, he chose not to ignore them. Or I'm just special. Probably the first thing.

Frazier was drafted by the Reds in 2007 and debuted in 2011. In his first full year, 2012, he finished 3rd in Rookie of the Year voting behind Bryce Harper and Wade Miley. He had an off year in 2013, then broke out in 2014, nabbing his first All Star bid on his way to a sexy 5.34 WAR. Signed is a 2012 Topps Heritage #133.

Go Reds.

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!

    My buddy and I were having lunch today and were discussing the Reds. They have a lot of interesting questions ahead of them. Do you think they trade Cueto or Latos in the offseason to try to improve the everyday lineup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just picked up an option on Cueto, so he's gonna be grossly underpaid for 2015. We gotta keep him. I'd trade Chapman, since we don't use him anyway.

      Delete
    2. I saw they picked up the option, but that makes him even more tradable. They have 1 more year of Cueto and 2 of Latos? Do they have the money to resign either?

      Delete
    3. We don't now, but we can dump Latos or Leake after 2015 to clear up moneys. Plus he allegedly likes playing here. And I love him to much to talk myself into a reasonable decision regarding his departure.

      Delete