Big game tonight. Time to dive into THE Ohio State alumni binder. I made a post for the modest collection of Ohio State baseball alumni, but football is the beast. Requires several posts, as Ohio State has had a pro presence since the NFL began in the 1920's. I'm obviously missing tons. More than half of the all-time alumni, matter of fact. But I'm at a respectable 253 of 523 Buckeyes with an NFL snap. Decent.
Here's the quarterback and offensive line portion.
Across the top are the three starting QBs for the Buckeyes' 2002, 2014, and 2024 title games. Shout-out to Braxton Miller who started the brunt of the 2014 season though.

Joe Burrow made his college bag elsewhere, which relegates him to page 2. With Art Schlichter, hardened criminal.

Orlando Pace is probably the best NFL Buckeye of all-time. I'm biased toward o-linemen though, as I was one. He's one of 9 NFL Hall of Famers from the school. Pretty much dominated at every stage of his career.
LeCharles Bentley and Shane Olivea are the Ohio State boys from the Topps Total. How dare they smoosh so much mass into a single card?
ff
ff
No comments:
Post a Comment