Some 80's and 90's JUNK for ya. Mostly from TCDB trades. The junk wax binders are gettin' beefy 'round here.
What a sad day it will be when I complete all the Sausagefractor sets. I still have many, many Drake's needed.
It's a crying shame when a Starting Lineup card has lost its statue, and yet I collect them anyway. I'm a monster.
That Leaf Cool Papa is from a set made for the '87 Special Olympics. And I keep picking away at the '92 Triple Play set a few at a time thanks to useless throw-ins in better trades.
So tempted to pop these. Maybe I'll got for a second set and have a popper party.
Stadium Club inserts up top. Three card set, the third being Chipper Jones. And I have now completed the 1991 Leaf Gold Rookies Set, a monumental achievement.
1995 Ultra 2nd Year Standouts is a good lookin' set though lacking in star power. That Griffey/Gonzo finishes the Crash the Game set for me, yet another tremendous achievement. Totally on fire here at headquarters lately.
Go Redlegs.
kk
ggg



No comments:
Post a Comment