Sometimes a trader has hundreds of junk cards from my want list and I only have two or three from theirs. When they propose a two-card trade that ain't even worth the stamp, I come back at em with "give me a price to send me all that 90's garbage". It's either ignored or I'm hit with a dollar amount so baffling, I feel it's some sort of sociological experiment.
Not this time! Big box delivered.
Rundown, top left pile first:
~50 1994 Flair USA Basketball
~225 1993 Donruss (only 3 away from the complete set now)
~80 Junk Wax inserts
~40 Score Gold Rush
~75 CC Silver Sigs under that Frank
~30 Misc junk football
~30 80's Topps Traded
~40 Topps Finest
~25 US Olympics
~25 Puzzle/Sticker cards
~40 retail issue
Very happy to get to sortin'. Y'all know how it is.
Also in the box, the infamous Menendez Brothers Mark Jackson 1990 NBA Hoops.
Iconic.
Go Redlegs.




a. Lots of cool products in this box. The 1994 Flair USA Basketball set is really cool. Personally, I think both the team and product are under-appreciated.
ReplyDeleteb. It's crazy how a cameo can turn a common card into something iconic that's recognized by people even outside of the hobby.
Flair USA is indeed great. I now have nearly all the low-end cards
DeleteNice mix there. 1993 is probably my favorite Donruss baseball set ever, and the 'infamous' Jackson card plus all those CC silvers and such add some solid value.
ReplyDelete93 D holds a spot in my heart, but it desperately needs some subsets other than the checklists. Gimme some league leaders and all stars
DeleteI might be able to help you out with a project like this sometime. What's your TCDB user name?
ReplyDeleteRedlegs
DeleteOnce I get all my basketball and football entered, I'll keep you in mind for a hopefully embarrassingly low dollar sale offer! Might be a bit though before I get everything entered. JBozovsky on TCDB.
DeleteSounds fantastic
Delete