Monday, June 22, 2026

Trade Inventory Boost

Tiny show up 'round these parts. My goal was to increase my TCDB trade inventory. So I bought this:


Big ol' box of parallels and inserts. Nothing amazing. Just quantity I'm hoping to flip for some 90's inserts. 

It's mostly 2020's, so the young kids will have something to look at while I'm withering away in the corner listening to old Iron Maiden cassettes and ripping packs of 1991 Stadium Club.

 

Rough look at the contents here. I went into a manic-focus zen state and got them all logged on my TCDB For Trade page, here. Find some stuff and trade me some stuff. Or, if you have no stuff, I'll sell you some stuff for mere pocket change. But I'd rather trade.

Go Redlegs

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun box to go through. Love that you mentioned listening to cassette tapes. I've been on the hunt for these the past few months in an effort to rebuild my 80's collection.

    ReplyDelete