Gimme the creases and the smudges from in-person autos over the mollycoddled pack-fresh nonsense.
Here's last names starting with C. 99 of em. 99 colossal, captivating, confidently classy cardboard creations.
The standout is Davey Concepcion. Chico Cardenas on that '62 is a favorite. Love Luis Castillo in a Blue Wahoos uni. Colin Cowgill is a custom, in case you're trying to figure out the set. '84 OPC Cesar Cedeno lookin' fly. As is Johnny Cueto on that Ginter. I somehow have an auto of Zack Cozart in a Dayton Dragons uni, a Team USA uni, and a University of Mississippi uni, but none in a Reds uni.
Also of note is that I am not a boy named Sue.
Go Redlegs.










It's so weird seeing Roger Craig as a pitcher. I grew up watching him manage the Giants during the 80's. What even weirder is that he was only 33 to 35 years old when the photographer snapped that photo for his 65T card.
ReplyDeleteMarlboro Reds and leaded gasoline
Delete