Saturday, March 10, 2018

I Go to Card Shows and Buy Cards and Here Are Some of Them

Anything left out of that title? Don't think so. Let's roll.

Many minis with many mini backs. Sadly, I somehow had three of these already. Life is pain.

Oooooh, here we go. Pocket schedules! A shameful hole in my Reds collection. I want them, but I don't want to spend a dollar on them. These were fitty cents, which is precisely what I think they're worth. There exists something I like better though...

MINOR LEAGUE pocket schedules! Louisville Bats (AAA) and Dayton Dragons (A). I should tag these NSFW due to their unapologetic sexiness.

2018 Heritage non-high-numbered-non-short-print team set. Raisel Iglesias chiming in with the BIG RED GLOVE.

The only non-Reds I purchase from shows are stray quarter-box Griffeys and Frank Thomaseses. I went 80% in terms of 'don't have em'. Acceptable.

Closing with two Billy parallels. Has there ever been a more popular player with a lifetime OBP under .300? I say no.

More goods tomorrow.

Go Reds.

1 comment:

  1. Billy is probably in my top 3 favorite non-Cubs right now. I hate when the Cubs face him though. When everybody has power, speed is fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete