Sunday, March 11, 2018

Card Show Grabs - Part 2

Look! Baseball cards!

Shiny Vottos are good Vottos. Y'all ready for Joey to win MVP this year?

Optic insert Griffey. This thing is hideous.

I 100% need to stop buying Bowman parallels out in the wild, without my spreadsheets handy. I had nearly all of these already. Hopefully they can fill some Frankenset needs.

I got excited finding a 90's refractor with that Gant. Too bad I didn't notice he's a filthy Cardinal in the photo. And an aspect I love about the Donruss Stat Line parallel: Unless it's ERA, the worse you are at something, the rarer your card is. Yorman Rodriguez hit .222 in 27 at bats in his only year in the majors. So he gets only 222 copies of his parallel. Woo doggie.

Base cards I somehow thought I didn't have (except the Senzel, which I wanted more of). I was correct on all of them except the Leake.

Speaking of Senzel, here's some early Senzies. Why 4? Why not, punk?

Shiny Pete Rose. He is not banned from my heart.

Last card today is a generic relic of an okay player. What sums up the current state of things better?

One more card to post from the show. I'm saving it for tomorrow. Try not to become overwhelmed by the anticipation, kids.

Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment