Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Stuff

Here's some stuff.


I have a strange love for Shin-Soo Choo. I like saying his name. In regard to both Donruss cards, I wish the serial number was on the back. I wish that for most cards. It distracts from these two cards in particular. As for the Villarreal, no serial number needed.


Two of my favorite Adams. The Opening Day is the gold parallel, the main difference from the base being the date up top. The Polo Grounds set upper right is one of those deceptive non-short-print short prints. Changing the serial number as well as changing the 'play' gives an effective double-serial-number trick. Whatever. I have three of these somehow. As for Duvall-star, I will always snag as many as possible.


Garbage Griffey inserts? ALL. DAY. I don't appreciate the facsimile autograph up top. It looks kinda real in hand.


More Junior. When Griffey hit his 500th on Father's Day, Senior was in the stands. Certainly not suited up in a Reds uni. Get it together, Bazooka, geez.


Closing with my favorite set of all time: 2008 UD Baseball Heroes. I don't know why, but I love it. This is my second Harang relic from the set, black being the other. If you have any parallels from this set, SEND THEM TO ME FOR FREE. Or I can give you something, I guess.

Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment