Friday, July 15, 2016

Vintage Modern Vintage Modern Vintage Modern

First up, I got all 5 of the winners' lists, so I'll be sorting through all that later today. Second, if you're a Reds fan, you still have a chance to send me your address for a free pile of Reds goodness. mattmccurry@gmail.com.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, let's go back and forth between some sweet vintage and some sweet new stuff, whatchasay?

1964 Topps Stand Ups Jim O'Toole. I'm very tempted to pop this out. Very tempted. But I won't.

2015 Topps Pro Debut. Many of these guys were thrown onto the big-league roster probably too early. Yea, rebuild!

1939-46 Exhibits Salutations Frank McCormick. 1940 MVP. Airbrushed goodness before airbrushing was cool.

2016 Bowman. Ok.

1976 Chilly Willee Discs Joe Morgan. Chilly Willee is one of the better backs for these 70's discs, obviously.

2014 Panini National Treasures Acetate Auto + Relic David Holmberg #67/99. Decent. I like the acetate Auto. Leave it up to a rogue company to innovate, right Topps?

Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment