Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Oh, Just a Few Commons (Part 1 of 2)

I'd be amazed if you read all these silly card blogs and aren't aware of JustCommons, so I'll spare the praise and get to the loot.

1993 Stadium Club Member's Only Parallel. This accounts for 18 of the 23 Reds. I'd never seen any of these before. Someone beat me to the other 5, including the Larkin, apparently.

2016 Topps. You've all seen the entire Series 1 set by now.

The impossible-to-scan-but-really-awesome-and-nostalgic Metal. Sweet.

Super-thick Bowman Heritage facsimile signature parallels. That is all four RCs from the set.

Completing a few Bowman team sets. Not sure what Pat Watkins and Jeff Bagwell are doing on the same card, but whatevs.

Yes, I decided to invest 9 cents each on those checklist for ultimate completion of the team sets, as the Cincy portion is included. Stupid, I am.

O-Pee-Chee, I stand on guard for thee.

That checklist is OPC. Trust me.

A bunch were ordered for my Columbus Clippers binder. I underestimated the scope of that particular project. Still fun.

Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment