Saturday, December 19, 2015

COMC Hoopla - Part 6 of 5: Oops I forgot the Vintage Topps

Yeah I though I was done posting the Black Friday goodies, but I had forgotten our good friend Vintage Topps. Oh silly me. Let's ride.

1956 Topps Ted Kluszewski, White Back variation. I had the gray back. Now I have the white back. Yes, I collect vintage variations. Wanna fight about it?

1963 Topps NL ERA Leaders Bob Purkey, etc. Yes, I designated Koufax, Drysdale, and Gibson as 'etc'. Wanna fight about it?

1974 Topps NL Playoffs. Yes, I decided that this Jerry Koosman playoff card counts as a Reds card since the Reds were in this matchup. Wanna fight about it?

1968 Bob Johnson. This is a replacement from a TTM Mr. Johnson was gracious enough to sign for free. I will not fight about this.

These are all O-Pee-Chee. I love you, O-Pee-Chee.

1952 Bowman Dixie Howell. Ok, not Topps, but close enough. I only need one more from this set, but it's a high number. Need someone to put up a beat-to-hell version someday.

i am confident the Black Friday hoopla is now over. Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment