Wednesday, September 16, 2015

COMC Smackdown - 4/4

Wrapping up the haul with some vintagey goodness.

1949 Bowman Johnny Wyrostek. My 5th from the set, of which there are 12. At this pace I will have the set finished in 2019,

1975 Topps Mini Robinson/Maris MVP. I believe all I need from this set now are the Rose, Bench, and Perez. Need to find some creased, crinkled, and torn versions to satisfy my cheap ass.

1953 Topps Herman Wehmeier. This actually completes the non-high number portion of '53. There are 6 in the big-boy portion that I may never see.

1956 Topps Johnny Klippstein. Misscut, but who cares? '56 is friggin sweet.

1956 Topps Al Silvera. This is the white back version. I had the gray version. Yes, I consider this a win.

1951 Bowman Herman Wehmeier. I'm missing four from this set, one semi-high and three high. I would not mind completing this one.

Decent package, I say. I'm inspired to go buy another one. The sickness never ends.

Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment