Saturday, July 4, 2015

JustCommons 2015's Aww Yeah - Part 3/3

Part 1 Here // Part 2 Here
-----------------------------------
2015's keep rollin' along (say what?) keep rollin' along.


Neon Deion Sanders is an all-time cool nickname. 


Hmmm. The 57's aren't terribly thrilling, are they?


Could've used more 83's fo' sho'.


This constitutes 1/3 of the 2015 Finest Reds team set. I don't even know what's going on with the design.
2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects Raisel Iglesias. Dude only pitched 24 innings of legit Minor League baseball before being thrown into the Reds rotation. Crazy. (Sorry, I don't count three years in Cuba amd 7 innings in an Arizona rookie league as legit. I'm a bastard.)


A few additions from the most excellent 2015 Diamond Kings. I hope Panini never stops with these.


The closer: 1991 Leaf Previews Barry Larkin. I was a quarter shy of the free shipping, so I tossed this bad boy on there. Noice.

Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment