Friday, May 29, 2015

Bengals Week - Day 5: Vintage

Link to Day 1 / Link to Day 2 / Link to Day 3 / Link to Day 4
---------------------------------------------
I kinda collected football cards as a kid. They just sort of appeared in my mammoth card pile. Tons of ProSet, obviously. I've purged myself of almost all of them, save for a few player collections I just couldn't part with. How about five days worth of every football card I own, whatchasay?
---------------------------------------------
Day 5 - Vintage

The Bengals began in 1968, yet it took unitl 1971 for Topps to get a Bengals jersey on a card. Weird. Also, how great is that Bengal tiger logo that was clearly sketched in under 30 seconds.

The transition from 60's hair to 70's hair is quite remarkable. I think everyone went up a helmet size.

Who Dey.

No comments:

Post a Comment