Wednesday, March 18, 2015

JustCommons Mailday - 2/2 / Contest Winner

First up, the winner of the mini contest. I didn't save the random.org output, so you'll just have to trust me. The gods of fate have chosen...

arpsmith

woot. Such fanfare. Much rejoicing. Send me your mailing address (mattmccurry@gmail.com). I may or may not have it. I don't know. I'm very disorganized.

ALSO. To all my Reds fans. You also send me your address and I'll send out some of my doubles to you, PWE-style. I need them gone. Or even if you're not a Reds fan, I suppose. But my boys get priority. Send an email with the subject line "PWE" and your mailing address to mattmccurry@gmail.com and I'll send ya a little somethin'. No need to send anything in return. 'Tis a gift.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, the back half of the meager JC package. Completed some sets. Hit some parallels. Feels good, brah.

How do you start a post strongly? With George Kenneth Griffey, Junior, of course. All four of these completed team sets. Wicked awesome.

Hey remember these? Panini Colgan's Chips, a rehash of a super-vintage series. Edd Roush looks none too pleased about the partial decapitation.

Both of these cards represent complete team sets. Technically. 2015 Topps Archetypes Johnny Bench. 2014 Panini Elite Extra Edition Tejay Antone.

1987 Fleer Glossy. These three put me 2 away from the complete set. Still need the Pete Rose and the Larkin RC. I'm too cheap to pay for either.


More complete team set goodness. I think if someone invents a cheap scanner that can adequately show off baseball card foiliness, he'd win some type of award. Those Bowman Foils up top finished off a set, as did the 1987 Classic Rose. The Bowman International is just something I wanted.


Four 2015 Golds. They're so much shinier than past years. Me likey.

Closing out with three choice 1993 Finest. Still in high demand, these things. I'm two shy of finishing. P.S. That is some serious Bippage, eh?

Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment