Friday, November 7, 2014

Pink, Blurry, Autographed Twinkie Wieners

I've been telling myself not to buy any cards lately, so as to take full advantage of the impending COMC Black Friday goodness. And I've been shockingly good, making only one $10 JustCommons order and a handful of eBay cheapies. Here be these cheapies.

2014 Topps Chrome Sepia Brandon Phillips /75. My first Sepia. Brandon is very happy about it.

2013 Topps Pink Jay Bruce /50. My first pink (careful).

1963 Topps Frank Robinson. This is not a blurry picture, it's a terrible printing job. Super cheap. Though I think it's so off-putting I'll have to replace it.

1989, 2002 Kahn's Reds team sets. Awesome. Love the Kahn's.

1994 Signature Rookies Autographs Clay Caruthers /7,750. Played four season in the Reds farm system before hanging up his cleats. Never made the majors, but made it into the 1994 Stadium Club Draft Picks set and the 1995 Bowman set, so there's that.

1997 Best Prospects Autographs Brett Tomko. Have an in-person auto and now an official auto. So I can close the book on Mr. Tomko.

1976 Hostess Joe Morgan. Cost less than the stamp to mail it to me. Sweet.

Go Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment