Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lots

Hey, I don't know. How about some scans from my Sportlots folder? Yeah, why not.

2014 Panini Hometown Heroes. I like this set. Throw some Reds logos on it, and it'd be one of my favorites. Even though it's kinda hideous.

1994 Topps Traded Deion Sanders/Roberto Kelly. This has been the only Topps base card I needed from the entire decade of the 90's (yes, I consider Traded/Update sets as part of the base set). I never even knew what it looked like, I just knew I needed it. And now I am at ease.

Some 2013/2014 Goodwin Champions strangeness. Man, credit to Upper Deck for sticking to this brand. I guess we're buying it up, ain't we. Griffey and O'Neill are looking dapper. Pete Rose is looking, well, like Pete Rose.

A couple minis. Gypsy Queen Cueto, Goodwin O'Neill. Maybe these have special backs. I forget.


Bunch of nonsense. Pacific Online, TriStar Obak, Panini USA, Playoff Contenders, Upper Deck Retro, Upper Deck Victory. There are so, so many cards out there. I can't decide if that's good or bad. Probably good.

Couple of sweet Larkins. 1994 UD Denny's Holograms. 1996 Leaf Preferred Steel, which is made out of metal and weighs a ton. I had the Reggie Sanders. Now it has a partner.

Brandon Phillips insert, Joe Oliver Hologram, Chris Sabo playing card. Yep, yep, and yep.

And we'll close out with some parallels. Topps Archives Day Glow Johnny Cueto, Upper Deck Special F/X Eddie Taubensee, Upper Deck MVP Silver Script Dante Bichette. Sweet.

Go Reds.





1 comment: