Friday, January 31, 2014

Mini Card Show Goodness - Part 2/2

Check out yesterday's Part 1, if you haven't already.

Much more goodies to show today, including my favorite card of the haul...

2006 Bowman Chrome Futures Game Pre-Rookie Refractor. Such a nice card, and only a buck.

A couple smaller-time, but still awesome, refractors from 2013 Bowman Chrome: Shin-Soo Choo and Homer Bailey.

Billy Hamilton from 2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects and 2012 Bowman Chrome Franchise All-Stars with Joey Votto. Hamilton has huge appeal among non-Reds collectors, which makes his cards tough to get a hold of cheaply. My collection is scant in the Billy Hamilton department.

Four needed Johnny Bench snags: 2013 Topps Archives Stickers with three lesser catchers, 2001 Topps American Pie, 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game, 2004 UD Legends Timeless Teams Memorable Moments.

More veteran goodness: 1986 Big League Chew (!) Frank Robinson, 1986 Topps Pete Rose Set, and a 20-sided 2013 Topps Cut to the Chase Insert Joe Morgan.

2013 Allen & Ginter's Relic Scott Rolen. Ever since I swore off relic cards, I keep finding them too cheaply to pass up.

Three much-needed Tony Cingranis. 2013 Pinnacle, 2013 Topps Making Their Mark Insert (a set I like more than most of you), and 2013 Finest.

And we'll close out strongly with a 2007 Upper Deck Elements Josh Hamilton RC #'d/550. I'll always love Josh Hamilton.

Go Reds.

4 comments:

  1. Love that 86 Topps Rose. Looks like some of sspc cards from 76

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that was the inspiration. It's from a 120 card Pete Rose set that Topps put out. I only have 4 or 5 of em, sadly.

      Delete
    2. I didn't even know about it. I will have to look it up

      Delete
  2. I love the background on that 2001 American Pie Bench. It looks like it was taken at a home for senior citizens or something.

    ReplyDelete