Monday, October 21, 2013

Slacker

Yeah, that's me. No post yesterday. A quarter-hearted post today. Been exceptionally busy. For those unaware, I'm a mathematician, which means I spend a lot of time unraveling the mysteries of the universe. Or at least that's what I tell people I do. It's more like I scribble abstract nonsense on sheets of paper, crumble them up, then throw them at the wall. One out of a hundred of these sheets warrants a second glance and one out of a hundred of these doesn't get crumbled and thrown. Then it turns into a nice, pretty, publishable paper.

Well I'm in the middle of a big one, and have been too obsessed to get to the ol' scanner and post my usual nonsense. This will be amended by tomorrow. In the meantime, today is the last day to vote in Round 2/Group 5, so go do that.

And, for the sake of never submitting a post without a card, here's a Sean Casey auto. Go Reds.


No comments:

Post a Comment