Friday, May 24, 2013

Keepin' That Ticker Tickin' - Part 2 of 3

I'm headed to the Nati soon to see my Reds put a hurtin' on the stupid Cubs, so today's portion of KTTT will be brief and un-thought-out (as opposed to rambling and un-thought-out).

We're gonna play Find the Error. I enjoy error cards (actual errors, not the fake ones everyone is throwing into their sets). They have some charm. I acquired two in my latest trade, one from my Top 15 Want List. First, Jose Rijo, 1989 Score...

Answer below. Second, Eric Davis, 1987 Donruss Diamond Kings...

This one's easier than the Rijo.

Alright, I'm out. GO REDLEGS!!!


ERRORS:
Jose Rijo - Jersey Number on the back, below his name (24 vs 27).
Eric Davis - Ribbon that contains "Donruss Diamond Kings" (colored vs uncolored)


No comments:

Post a Comment