Saturday, May 4, 2013

Columbus, Ohio Vet Show - Preamble

Just got home from the Veteran's Memorial Card Show here in Cbus. I am very fortunate to live in a city with a bevy of organized shows. This is the 4x per year, 100-table, show de résistance of the city. I try to always go, and I always leave with piles and piles of goodies. I have hundreds of dime box and quarter box cards I need to organize and get posted. This will be a multi-post ordeal spanned over many days, for sure. I can't wait to get these sorted. I CAN wait to get them all scanned. Just being bragadocious at the moment though. So look forward to all kinds of goodness.

Oh, and I can't in good conscience make a post without showing a Reds card, so here's Jack Armstrong and some other Reds trying to fly out of the ballpark. Go Reds.


2 comments:

  1. My son and I plan to go down there tomorrow, first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. $7 parking, fyi. Tons of dime boxes. Tons of vintage.

      Delete