Monday, April 1, 2013

Opening Day Mailday!

So perfect that these came today. I'm posting as I watch this current dogfight between the Reds and Angels; a potential World Series preview.

The 2013 Topps Opening Day Reds team set. Excellent. Love that Choo in the middle. Also...
Blue sparklies. They look very nice. All serial numbered /2013. OD is supposed to be a cheaper product, but these are every bit as good as the base issue emeralds. I'm only missing Latos and Votto. Also...
Inserts. Love the Ballpark fun trio. This is, after all, a game. Whimsy is lacking in most people. The Bruce Play Hard is meh. I'm pretty sure Topps has used that Votto celebration photo before. I'd have to check. And the 3D card is kinda weird. The background moves and the player doesn't. Ah well. Great collection here to add to the albums. I had a huge mailday today, so stay tuned this week while I post all the new additions to my collection. OPENING DAY, BABY!


No comments:

Post a Comment